[Discuss-gnuradio] FSK - implementation

From: Przemek Lewandowski
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK - implementation
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2015 11:59:26 +0200

I have a question about BFSK/M-FSK modulations in GnuRadio.

If I have a symbol 1 or 0 and it has got 64 samples (2 periods of
sin/cos) and I want to modulate it with 2 different frequencies for
example: f1 = 175 KHz = 5,7 us f2 = 225 KHz = 4,4 us

Problem is that 0 or 1 binary are same width - 64 samples but width for
cos/sin periods are diferent and longer period will be cut for shorter
symbol.

Do I need to generate two diferent symbols width for 0 or 1 ? what with
bigger M-FSK ?

thank you in advice :)