Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-core missing / UCLA Zigbee PHY in gnurad

From: Jaeho
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-core missing / UCLA Zigbee PHY in gnuradio version 3.6.5.1
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 22:59:15 -0700 (MST)

Thank you for your advice, because of your advice, i install gnuradio and
companion properly.

But the problem is still remained, i could not realize how can i modify my
old code with flow graph.

I already saw your recommended codes, ieee802_15_4_oqpsk_phy.grc,
transceiver_OQPSK.grc and .py files.

But i don't understand how can i use these code to modify my code that i
uploaded previous thread.

I also see tutorials that you recommend, but there is not enough information
for me.

Can you give me more hints or advices to modify old code?

Thanks
Jaeho