[Discuss-gnuradio] SDRplay and gnuradio

From: Ton Machielsen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDRplay and gnuradio
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 20:34:53 +0200

Hi all!

First message here. Still learning to work efficiently with gnuradio. Issue is not the software, issue is the background theory of signal processing that i need to shape up on. Using gnuradio is pretty easy. Knowing when to use what block is a whole different story.

Anyway, my question: I just purchased an SDRplay and want to use this in gnuradio using the gr.osmocom block. I hear that some people have this working, some have not. Are there people here that got this block working and if so, is this process to get the osmoblock to support SDRplay documented somewhere?
The SDRplay developers tell us that it’s supposed to work.

Thanks,

Ton.