Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to change PSK roll-off during runtime (or an

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to change PSK roll-off during runtime (or an arbitrary parameter)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 11:05:52 -0700

Matthias,

I can see how this would be a pretty cool demo. Off the top off my head,
some thoughts:

- The RRC is implemented as a FIR in C++ (a pfb_arb_resampler_ccf, to be
precise). But this doesn't have a method to update the taps :/
- An update-able filter would be interesting, though. If you want to
take a crack at it, people here would surely be interested.
- You'd need to consider how to handle history (what happens when you
change the number of filter taps?). Not sure what the best way is here.

[2] http://www.reynwar.net/gnuradio/sphinx/digital/blocks.html