[Discuss-gnuradio] Changing code rate (FEC)

From: Eric Eric
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Changing code rate (FEC)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 02:07:01 +0200

Hi,

I would like to be able to change the code rate with PSK and QAM
modulations (e.g QPSK 3/4, 16QAM 1/2). I was thinking of using a FEC
encoder/decoder as you can see in the attached files but it doesn't
really work. I'm trying to send a video file and I would like to be able
to read the received video. What can I do to make it work or is there
another way to change the coding rate?

Thanks

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/11055/fec1.jpg