Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ofdm plateau_detector_fb_impl//ofdm_sync_sc_cfb_i

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ofdm plateau_detector_fb_impl//ofdm_sync_sc_cfb_impl
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 14:07:30 -0700

On 31.08.2015 07:15, zs wrote:
>            According to the step 2 and step3, we copy the
> d_items_per_symbol * d_itemsize bytes after (in + d_gi * d_itemsize) to
> the output.In the example, cdef+abcdef,the d_gi is 4. (in + d_gi *
> d_itemsize) will correspond to the c.Then output d_items_per_symbol is
> 6,then output cdef..But the true head data is abcdef,so I think maybe
> the source code have some problems.Is my understanding right?

Not sure I'm understanding you correctly, but maybe these factoids help you:

- If you check out ofdm_rx.grc, you'll see a couple of delays that try
and align things.
- The qa_ofdm_*.py files check the OFDM stuff pretty exhaustively, and
you might be interested in qa_ofdm_sync_sc_cfb.py in particular.
- If we start copying at the first 'e' in your example, the receiver
will still work fine (minus a phase offset).

Cheers,
Martin