[Discuss-gnuradio] Possible typos in a GRCon15 presentation?

From: Jeon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Possible typos in a GRCon15 presentation?
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 22:40:00 +0900

In a presentation 'Stream Tags, PDUs, and Message Passing' by Tom Rondeau, it seems some minor typos in pp. 14-18

Assuming my knowledge is correct, add_item_tag() should use offset of output buffer, not input buffer. And get_tags_in_*() use offset of input buffer.

1. Page 16 is referring nitems_read() for add_item_tag().
2. add_item_tag() slides contain figures of input buffer and get_items_in_*() slides contain figures of output buffer.

Since I've not attended GRCon15 and judge a presentation without any speech nor context, I might just point wrong thing.

Regards,
Jeon.