Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A small error in benchmark_tx file

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A small error in benchmark_tx file
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 00:31:30 +0200

Hi Dave,
Don't be sorry :)

However, of you've modified the scripts yourself, there's no way for anyone but you to find out what goes wrong. Can you save your modifications somewhere else, and overwrite all potentially modified scripts with their original version?
Ravi has a very similar case, and I recommended not installing over everything if Ravi knew where the originals are. If you don't know, reinstalling might be the easiest way to get the originals.

Best regards,
Marcus

PS: I'll stop answering emails from Ruby forum now, and wait till you send them from your regular email account