Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Running flowgraphs from command line

From: Patrick Krämer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Running flowgraphs from command line
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 18:47:54 +0200

Hi,

I did the following command, as suggested:

Patricks-iMac:work patrick$ sudo port select python python27
Selecting 'python27' for 'python' succeeded. 'python27' is now active.
Patricks-iMac:work patrick$ python if_else_mod.py
Fatal Python error: PyThreadState_Get: no current thread
Abort trap: 6

As you can see python crashes and I also get another GUI fail message. Running like python2.7 if_else_mod.py still works, though. I tried to revert the above change, but:

Patricks-iMac:work patrick$ sudo port select python python
Selecting 'python' for 'python' failed: The specified version 'python' is not valid.

Think I will just stick with the way that works, until I at some point need to change something and then dive more into this. Thanks for your patience though.

Greetings
Patrick