Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to calculate BER in different modulations wit

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to calculate BER in different modulations with OFDM using GNURadio Companion
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 08:55:47 +0200

Hi Antonio,

I think this is a revival of an older thread.

I still can't execute your flow graph, because it seems to be built with an old version of GNU Radio (probably 3.6.X?).
Using that really doesn't make sense for OFDM experimentation, because the new, much cooler and better-working OFDM blocks are not available there.
I *strongly* recommend updating your GNU Radio installation.

Also, I think all information you gave in this mail was already there in previous mails of you. Don't write such emails; people will start considering you as spammer if you don't include what you've tried since the last time you've got responses to your mails. Always try to represent the latest state. For example, I already told you that your GNU Radio is too old and we can't work with your flow graphs. You did not even react to that...

Best regards,
Marcus