[Discuss-gnuradio] Memory required to install Gnruadio

From: Pedro Gabriel Adami
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Memory required to install Gnruadio
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 16:17:18 -0300

Hello,

Until now, I was using a virtual machine to run and execute some flowgraphs, but now I'm going to install Ubuntu 14.04 LTS in my real machine and I'd like to know how much space is necessary to run Gnuradio without problems.
My computer will be used only to work with gnuradio. There is no need to install another programs/aplications that are not related with it.

Cheers,
Pedro Gabriel Adami