Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python 2.x or 3.x, C++11 or 14 or what?

From: West, Nathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python 2.x or 3.x, C++11 or 14 or what?
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 11:19:07 -0400

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 9:46 AM, Ali The GREAT! <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi everyone,
I am a newbie in GNU Radio and trying to delve into it!
I have decided on starting Python and C++ but I don't know which versions I should concentrate on!
I searched a lot in the site but nothing!
I would be grateful if you could possibly help me .
sincerely yours!
Ali

 If you're talking about learning C++ and Python for the purpose of using GNU Radio, then Jeff gave you the correct answer. Don't get too caught up on mastery of these things because any sufficiently useful programming language can be a black hole of time. Look for some quick tutorials on how to get started with classes that do a thing, then move on to the GNU Radio guided tutorials and work towards whatever your real objective is.