Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] To store input data

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] To store input data
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 12:14:21 -0400

You can limit the number of samples using Head.

To see the results, add File Sinks wherever you want to save samples, and use an external program to view, or use something like the QT Vector Sync in the flowgraph if it works for your case.

If you are saving to a file, you do not need a Throttle, but if you're using one of the Instrumentation sinks, leave it in.

You may want to turn off "repeat" in the File Source if you only want to see the contents of the file once. File Source has an open() method that can be used (from Python) to open a new file, which might help.

As Marcus said, the more you say about what you're actually trying to do, the better people can help you.

- Jeff