[Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio ASK/OOK Binary sequence

From: 0x00-0xff
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio ASK/OOK Binary sequence
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 22:13:32 +0200

Hi guys,

After trying several tutorials en demo's... I need your help.

I'm trying to get the binary stream from a ASK/OOK modulated signal (keyfobs on 433mhz). I've been able to manually write down the sequence and retransmit it: https://github.com/0x00-0xFF/gr-x10

How do I get the 0's and 1's on /dev/stdout (or file).
The tutorials I've seen, give me a load of 0's and 1's that do not match the sequence I see in baudline or wx_scope

What I realy (realy) want is, to save multiple received ASK/OOK signals into a file with corresponding frequency.
But any help is appreciated ;)

Kind regards,

0x00_0xFF