[Discuss-gnuradio] [RFNoC] Updates, Renames, Merges

From: Martin Braun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [RFNoC] Updates, Renames, Merges
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 12:11:09 -0700

To all RFNoC fans,

we just pushed a big update to the rfnoc-devel branch. Most importantly,
this pulls in all recent UHD features; rfnoc-devel thus has all the
goodies in our current master branch plus all the RFNoC extensions.

*Software Changes*

If you 'git pull' rfnoc-devel, you'll see a huge number of new commits.
Most of them were actually from regular UHD development, but there's one
important change on the software side: The include directory structure
was rectified, all include files now are in

#include <uhd/rfnoc/..........>

instead of uhd/usrp/rfnoc, which never really made sense. If you have
software that includes UHD files, this is the command I used to update
my code (run at your own risk, and adapt the glob as required).

$ sed -i -e 's!usrp/rfnoc/!rfnoc/!' **/*.{cc,h}

Furthermore, we had an annoying bug where the B2x0 didn't work on
rfnoc-devel which was taken care of.

Please note you'll also need to update gr-ettus.

*FPGA Changes*

Most importantly, rfnoc-devel now uses Vivado 2015.2, like our master
branch. Please make sure to update your environments to reflect this.

Otherwise, there were no major changes, mostly bugfixes, so your FPGA
codes should still work fine.

Thanks everyone for using RFNoC, and don't hesitate to come back here
with questions!

Cheers,
Martin