Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio installation script

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio installation script
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 15:53:41 +0200

"Killed" in almost all cases means "killed by the out-of-memory watchdog of your operating system". You'll still need more RAM, need to reduce the number of parallel compilation threads or at least swap storage to successfully compile GNU radio. I recommend getting more RAM - that is always a good thing to have, especially if planning to do some buffer intense signal processing.

Best regards,
Marcus