Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CDMA

From: alfred noble
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CDMA
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 20:02:18 +0330

Thank you so much Achilleas
Every thing is fine , PROBLEM SOLVED
I'm looking forward to reciprocating your help as soon as possible
Thank you so much again and every one in this group.

Best wishes
Alfred

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 5:55 PM, Achilleas Anastasopoulos <address@hidden> wrote:
Alfred,

not all of what you are saying here can be true at the same time!

In your previous email you said that gr-cdma is downloaded in
"\home\gr-cdma"
Now you are saying that this directory is actually
"/home/alfred/gr-cdma"

which is correct anyway?

if the latter, then you have to set your prefix in the cdma_parameters file equal to
"/home/alfred/gr-cdma/"

Do that and then retry to import it in python.

Also, as has been mentioned numerous times on this list, I strongly advise you to NOT do all these as root but as a regular user.

Achilleas