[Discuss-gnuradio] B.S Project

From: alfred noble
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] B.S Project
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 21:44:23 +0330

Hi every one

  I am an undergraduate student, Electrical Engineering-Communication. I am looking to find a good B.S project as the final course in my university. I have an SDR lab in the department at the university , equipped with two USRPs , one them is USRPn210 and the other one is USRP1 with couple of daughter boards in different frequency range ,  I have also  couple of dongles mainly known as RTL2832u with two different tuners , one is Elonics E4000  and the other one is Rafael Micro R820T
   I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me some ideas to implement with these devices as the final B.S project.

Best regards
Alfred