Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] One more question about GNU Radio cross compilati

From: West, Nathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] One more question about GNU Radio cross compilation
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 10:55:09 -0400

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 10:40 AM, Douglas Geiger <address@hidden> wrote:

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 4:38 AM, Paul TT <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to build GNU Radio using a toolchain from Mentor Graphics (arm-none-linux-gnueabi-).
Some gnuradio dependecies i have builded manually from source using this toolchain.

<snip>

export CC="arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc -mthumb -march=armv6t2 -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=neon"
export CXX="arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ -mthumb -march=armv6t2 -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=neon"
export CPP="arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc -E -mthumb -march=armv6t2 -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=neon"
<snip>

Regards,
Paul

Paul,
 You appear to be targeting an processor that uses the armv6 ISA. I believe VOLK only supports armv7 at this point (although I'm uncertain if that's explicitly stated anywhere

 Doug

I don't think it's possible for -march=armv6* AND to have -mfpu=neon. Check that your flags are sane for your hardware.

-nw