[Discuss-gnuradio] Passing GUI widgets into hier block with parameters

From: Przemek Lewandowski
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Passing GUI widgets into hier block with parameters
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 20:38:02 +0200

Hello

I have a question.

I have created many hier blocks, and I would like to pass into sam values from GUI but when state is changing, it doesnt correspond to value inside a hier block.

this is my flowgraph:
http://postimg.org/image/qgaf705q1/a9569ee5/

With GUI Chooser I would like to change SideBand of SSB Modulation. It is working when block responsible for switching side bands is outside of hier block. but it doesnt work when it is inside.

This is my hier block, but with removed block responsible for swithcing, only Parameter left.

http://postimg.org/image/4sbalehpl/

Thank You
Przemek Lewandowski