[Discuss-gnuradio] I am looking for uPHYLA and has anyone heard about it

From: Jeon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] I am looking for uPHYLA and has anyone heard about it?
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 02:33:17 +0900

In some articles, they are referring uPHYLA which is a SDR framework like GNU Radio.
But I don't see anything that tells download, installation, or documents.
It first appears here. http://upcommons.upc.edu/bitstream/handle/2117/16551/110803-1569470189-45171.pdf?sequence=1
They say uPHYLA stands for universal PHY layer, well.

I think it is a sort of commercial framework built by CCTTC  so there's little information opened.

Anyway, are there someone who have used it, or heard about it?
And if you have, how do you evaluate it against GNU Radio?

Regards,
Jeon.

P.S. I am not going to use uPHYLA even if I find a way to use it. I am just... curious about it.