Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Saving data

From: Jeremy Butler
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Saving data
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 19:18:52 +0000

Hello Pedro. Have a look at the File Sink block.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 2:34 PM Pedro Gabriel Adami <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear all,

I'm developing a project based in gnuradio and I have to save some data that I get at the end of my flowgraph. I'm using a Number Sink to see the value of the sum I'm making, and I need to analyse these numbers.
Does anyone know how to storage/save this kind of information? It would be great if these numbers were saved in a text file (.txt). Anyway, now I just need to save them (no matter the way), so I can analyse them e take my conclusions.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Pedro Gabriel Adami
Graduando do 4º período de Engenharia de Controle e Automação no Inatel