[Discuss-gnuradio] Decoding NOAA satellite

From: alfred noble
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Decoding NOAA satellite
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 10:33:03 +0330

Hi everyone
I have RTL2832u and recently I've decoded the data from NOAA satellite successfully , but I used two windows apps , one SDR# and the other WXtoImg , now I want to write an app myself that decodes the data received from the NOAA satellite.I want to know if any one here has done this before and give me some pieces of advise.
Is it possible to write a program based on C# to receive and decode the data from NOAA satellite ?

best regards
Alfred