[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with Gnuradio

From: alfred noble
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with Gnuradio
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 19:28:53 +0330

Hi
I downloaded the script for installation of GNURadio on ubuntu from the gnuradio website it worked fine for ubuntu 15.04 64bit , but now I want to use ubuntu 14.04, I followed the same process to install the Gnuradio on ubuntu 14.04 as I did for ubuntu 15.04 , I did NOT receive any error during the installation but after the installation is completed the GNUradio does NOT appear anywhere on my computer , I search both GRC and GNURadio but nothing appears
I will be so grateful if anyone could help me here
Thanks