Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] freq the usrp n210 used

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] freq the usrp n210 used
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 18:31:23 +0100

Hi like,
I confused that what freq the usrp use to transmit or receive the data.
USRPs are "software defined radio" devices, which, most importantly, means that you define such operational characteristics.

I'm not really understanding what you're asking.
Unless any of the soft- or hardware involved here has a bug, the devices will do what you tell them, right?

Best regards,
Marcus