Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Saving files

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Saving files
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 21:41:56 +0100

Hi Pedro,

this means you're using the wrong storage format when loading things in matlab.

Best regards,
Marcus

On 06.01.2016 19:42, Pedro Gabriel Adami wrote:
Hello, everybody,

I'm using File sink in Gnuradio to save some numbers that come from Moving Average block. I can see them using Number Sink, but when I use File Sink to save them and I open (in Matlab) the binary file generated, I get millions of numbers, that is, this amount is wrong. Do you know why is this happening and how to solve it?

Ps: I'm only using block, not Python codes yet.

Thanks in advance!

--
Atenciosamente,
Pedro Gabriel Adami