[Discuss-gnuradio] allocating space at input and output buffer

From: chandan kumar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] allocating space at input and output buffer
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 15:41:20 +0530

sir,
I am building an interpolator oot block. The interpolation factor takes values of power of 2.

due to this I am heaving extra allocated space at output buffer they all are zeros.

for example:
 {{{

     out = [0 for i in range(20)]
     and number of output items is let's say 9
     so, in output there will be 9 relevant data while other 11 will be zeros.

}}}

so there will be 9 relevant data and rest 11 zeros at output buffer. If we talk about 11 zeros, will they be flushed in output when we make a flow graph using the oot block ?