[Discuss-gnuradio] CMake Error

From: shortwavedude
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] CMake Error
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 02:11:33 +0000 (UTC)

Hello!

Wondering if anyone can comment on this error. I'm running Ubuntu 14.04 which I installed gnuradio using apt. The problem that I see is that it's looking for gnuradio  version 3.7.2.   This is the version that got installed when I used apt to install.  Do I need to provide a path name back to gnuradio??  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

-- Build type not specified: defaulting to release.
-- Boost version: 1.54.0
-- Found the following Boost libraries:
--   filesystem
--   system
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:94 (find_package):
  By not providing "FindGnuradio.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "Gnuradio",
  but CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Gnuradio"
  (requested version 3.7.2) with any of the following names:

    GnuradioConfig.cmake
    gnuradio-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "Gnuradio" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "Gnuradio_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "Gnuradio" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
  been installed.