Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two minor problems on Mac OS X

From: MA
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two minor problems on Mac OS X
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 13:59:34 +0330

Thanks John.
Both commands return "v3.7.x-xxx-xunknown"
If it's not a problem and I can make sure that it won't cause any problems, I can get away with that.
Otherwise, I should re-compile the project (I didn't do anything non-standard. Just the usual cmake, make)
I have the "Magnitude and Phase to Complex" block, so the version is definitely 3.7.9.

Best regards
Mehdi