[Discuss-gnuradio] Bursty Flowgraph Problem

From: devin kelly
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bursty Flowgraph Problem
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 22:18:18 -0500

Hello,

I have a flowgraph where I make some random PDUs, prepend an access code and preamable (Do I need both?).  I modulate and demodulate, find the packet with Correlate Access Code, separate the header and payload, and then print the message with Message Debug.

My problem is with the modulator and demodulator, when I include them my receiver stops printing out messages.  When I disable Constellation Modulator and Constellation Receiver (i.e. connect the "transmit" virtual source to the "receive" virtual source) the receiver works fine.

I can't seem to figure this out, I've tried multiple modulators and demodulators, what am I missing?   I am doing something wrong with the matched filter?

I've attached the GRC file, if anyone could take the time to take a look I'd appreciate it.

Devin