[Discuss-gnuradio] [FOSDEM] Reminder and Request for volunteers (AV)

From: Martin Braun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [FOSDEM] Reminder and Request for volunteers (AV)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 12:36:43 +0100

Hey everyone,

two more days 'til FOSDEM! I hope people are as excited as I am.
FOSDEM is this weekend in Brussels, and attendance is free.

Find our schedule here:
https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/track/software_defined_radio/

Also, Tom Rondeau is giving a GNU Radio talk in a main track:
https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/track/hardware/

One thing I would like to ask is if some of you could help with the AV.
At all times, we need one person to man the AV setup (apparently it's
super easy) and make the cuts so we get nice videos at the end. If
you'll be around anyway, that should be simple.

Also, and that's where I'm expecting less enthusiasm, but still need
help with, I need at least one person to help me set up the AV on Sunday
morning. And yes, that means getting up early on a *Sunday*. We need to
pick up the gear at sometime between 8 and 8:30.

Judging by talk submissions, we are one of the most popular tracks -- AV
volunteers get guaranteed access to the room! And for those who are new
to FOSDEM, we are legally obliged to close rooms once we reach max
capacity. We had long lines outside last time!

If you feel like you can help, please contact me. Thanks!

Martin