Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Correlate and Sync block for square signals

From: Francisco Albani
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Correlate and Sync block for square signals
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 10:47:34 -0300

Oh... thanks for that! I wasn't aware of it.

I will try to modify it later, but after a first inspection, I see I will need to fill the preamble not only modulated by square-gaussian pulses, but also modulated by frequency, and use this block with base band signal instead of Quadrature Demod output (as I'm doing right now). This puzzles me because I will not be able to put the following PFB Clock Sync in baseband since GFSK isn't a linear modulation (can't be stated as a sum of shaped pulses) and there is no proper matched filter.

Should I use the PFB Clock Sync AFTER Quadrature Demod? Will the "time_est" tag make sense?

Many thanks!