Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question regarding correlating output and IQ samp

From: abhinav narain
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question regarding correlating output and IQ samples in a reciever
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 10:39:14 -0800

Hi Marcus,

It applies, but you must be aware of the fact that transmissions have a
different ratio of "on" symbols and "off" symbols have different
energy/power. So without knowing how many ons and offs you were sending,
that number is pretty meaningless.

Thanks for pointing out this detail, I know the number of them but I am unable to
see anything reasonable in research papers shown by Google on how to incorporate
that in my calculation.
Will be really helpful if you could point out (here or have any link) how should i go about it

Thank you,
Abhinav

Best regards,
Marcus