Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] comedi in grc

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] comedi in grc
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 18:19:04 +0100

Hello Yann,

no, you're not missing something; I don't remember there ever being GRC
XML files for gr-comedi, but if there where pre-3.7, they might have
gone away during the restructuration for 3.7; and, as there seemed to be
very little interest in getting gr-comedi to work from within GRC....

At any rate, since the sink and source have no own method and their
ctor/make functions only take sample rate and device address string as
arguments, copy&pasting together a valid XML file should be done very
quickly. However, I (used to think that I) don't know anyone who has
uses comed to talk to a data aquisition or signal generation device –
which would be useful for testing.

So, would you be willing to contribute such XML?

Best regards,
Marcus