Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] shared SDR receivers at repeater sites

From: Martijn Moeling
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] shared SDR receivers at repeater sites
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 18:21:12 +0100

It is a webpage where multiple users can operate it like sdr# or hdsdr. latest
version uses html5. have a look at the website Tim pointed out.

if you really want to use another band, my first experiment with my USRP
b200mini was to receive the whole 70cm band and transmit it on the 23cm band. I
connected a USRP source and sink blocks in GRC and with proper settings it
worked in 5 minutes...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad