Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using static variables in work function of an OOT

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using static variables in work function of an OOT module.
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 17:15:50 +0100

Hi Saga,

The line that goes wrong is this:
> self.create_tags_strend_ff_0 = create_tags.strend_ff(-30.0)
So this means that the constructor isn't wrapped in Python. I don't know
in which way that could be related to you doing somethin in work(); you
really shouldn't be using static variables if you can help it! In your
case, you really should not use it; the way you use them, they should
simply be class members.

I don't actually think this has something to do with the static
variables usage, though; the constructor being undefined might mean that
something else went wrong.

Best regards,
Marcus