Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about transmit and receive with USRP N2

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about transmit and receive with USRP N210 & GNU 3.6.5 use SBX dboard
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 11:07:12 -0800

Hello Ke,

No USRP can be controlled by more than one program at a time. Once a USRP has been claimed by a program others cannot access it. If you want to test both receive and transmit at the same time you will need to write your own program combining, for example, the benchmark programs, into one program using one multi-usrp object to access the USRP.

Regards,
Derek