[Discuss-gnuradio] uhd_fft.grc: fifo ctrl timed out looking for acks

From: Maria Christopoulou
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd_fft.grc: fifo ctrl timed out looking for acks
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 23:36:32 +0200

Hello,

I have the following system configuration:

Ubuntu 14.04, 64-bit, 3.17.0-lowlatency
Gnuradio v3.7.8
and a USRP N2930, with UHD_003.009 version installed.

The script uhd_find_devices works properly and the output of uhd_usrp_probe is the following:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9y0kqNk6AFgNnpFLWcwZ2E4WDQ/view?usp=sharing

When I execute the uhd_fft.grc flowgraph, the program runs for a few seconds but suddenly freezes, showing the following output in the terminal:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9y0kqNk6AFgY2NpdW0yS2sxMDA/view?usp=sharing

Could you please give me some guidelines to solve this issue?

Best regards,
Maria Christopoulou