Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2

From: tom x
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 19:00:09 +0100

Hi,

What errors have you seen with make?

For an easier way, you might try using a Docker image, which simplified the installation process for me.
After installing Docker, you only need to download and run an image, which has the software and all of its dependencies already built.
Here is an image that includes gnuradio and uhd, and allowed me to use a USRP2: https://hub.docker.com/r/marcelmaatkamp/gnuradio/

More info on Docker:
https://docs.docker.com/engine/installation/linux/ubuntulinux/

hope this helps,