Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Measure FM frequency deviation

From: Tom Theisen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Measure FM frequency deviation
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 10:33:36 +0100

On 02/26/2016 01:28 AM, Tom Theisen wrote:

> It makes sense to me if the signal is mono without any subcarriers, but
> not anymore with all that thrown into the baseband.

(Replying to myself)
Well, it doesn't make sense to me. Not saying that it's not the way to
go, just that I don't get it :).

I've attached an FFT so you can see how the baseband looks. I've got the
mono audio signal on the left, then an 18kHz stereo pilot tone, then the
stereo signal without carrier at 38kHz and RDS at 57kHz.

But yeah, it's just a standard commercial broadcast station signal.

Best regards,
Tom