Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: c++ flowgraph

From: Jan Krämer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: c++ flowgraph
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 08:48:31 +0200

Hi,

yes you can do that. But just not with GRC so you would have to code your flowgraph "by hand". But you have to be aware that this also requires a tiny bit more work with some of the blocks as they are embedded in python hierarchical blocks (polyphase filterbank based blocks for example). Not 100% sure but I think there are also python-only blocks in mainline GNURadio.

But yes it is possible to do C++ flowgraphs.

Cheers,
Jan

Dear List
I wonder if there is possible and if so, does anyone have a woring example of creating a flowgrpaph in C++ ?
I need to create and compile a flowgprah that could be used stand alone and not be depended on python to run..
I have the version 3.7.2

Best regards
Havard Austad