Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] XM on GR

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] XM on GR
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 08:52:35 +0200

Hello Steve,

that sounds like an interesting project; a couple of friends and I went to the US for GRCON'14, rented a car and somehow Sirius and XM spiked our interest, but as you can imagine, it's kind of hard to receive those in Europe.

Could you share a bit of your flowgraph with the community? What synchronizer blocks are you using?

Not having played around with them overly much, I've heard people having great success using the PFB clock recovery, as that seems to be pretty robust against amplitude variation, so that'd be my "Hm, I guess you could try that" idea.

Cheers,
Marcus