[Discuss-gnuradio] error msg of hardware not supporting the requested RX

From: Vinit Shah
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] error msg of hardware not supporting the requested RX frequency
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 16:12:23 -0400

Dear all,
I am a beginner in Linux and So far I have successfully installed gnuradio and hardware dependencies.
The very basic program which is just connecting usrp source with WX gui fft sink is not working correctly.
I am getting following error messaege

linux; GNU C++ version 4.8.2; Boost_105400; UHD_003.005.005-0-unknown

Using Volk machine: sse4_2_64_orc
-- Opening a USRP2/N-Series device...
-- Current recv frame size: 1472 bytes
-- Current send frame size: 1472 bytes

UHD Warning:
    Unable to set the thread priority. Performance may be negatively affected.
    Please see the general application notes in the manual for instructions.
    EnvironmentError: OSError: error in pthread_setschedparam

UHD Warning:
    The hardware does not support the requested RX frequency:
    Target frequency: 97.900000 MHz
    Actual frequency: -2.100000 MHz

>>> Done

My daughter board has range up to 250 Gigs... but I do not know why even with 10 M sampling frequency my system is aliasing ??
This is a common problem I found on internet but no effective solution so far, I think.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
I request you please explain explicitly because I am novice in this field( with linux), and if possible with example..??

Thank you very much in advance