[Discuss-gnuradio] GR-RADAR - TEST FMCW ON HARDWARE

From: Giovanni Bengalis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR-RADAR - TEST FMCW ON HARDWARE
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 17:51:17 -0400

Hi Stefan,

I'm Giovanni,actually I'm working on my last engineering project for university , I'm trying to implement an altimeter radio with SDR like USRP N210 or PicoDigitizer 250.
I need your help , actually the simulation works very well , so I can simulate the FMCW with a bandwidth of 40 MHz . When I removed the static target simulator and add
a USRP Source to receive the signal by antenna , the range printed is random. I used a USRP N210.

Sincerely,
Giovanni B.