Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRCON 16 hotels

From: Dan CaJacob
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRCON 16 hotels
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 04:41:13 +0000

I heard the Air Force Academy glider team will be offering a an aerial ferry service from Denver to Boulder...

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 6:38 PM Ben Hilburn <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Jason -

Hotels will get posted on the website shortly. If you need something right away, this will be one of the recommended places:

Millennium Hotel

www.millenniumhotels.com
1345 28th St
Boulder, CO 80302
(303) 443-3850

I'm not sure who started a rumor about GRCon running buses from Denver, but I'll go ahead and squash that one, now, hah. That said, I would be very surprised if there isn't already a selection of hotel bus services that do exactly this. We'll try to locate some information on these and get them on the website, as well.

Cheers,

Ben