Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple Inputs in Tagged Stream Block

From: Jingyi Sun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple Inputs in Tagged Stream Block
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 19:48:44 -0400

Hi Martin and Andrej,

Thanks so much for your replies!!  Below is a screen shot of my flow graph, with the relevant block circled in red. Hope that helps provide some context.

tagged_stream_mux works when substituted for my block, so I think all of my inputs are tagged streams. Also, my inputs are coming from the outputs of OFDM_frame_equalizer, which I think propagates tagged streams?

I think it's an error somewhere in the code, but the changes I mentioned are the only changes I made between the block working and the block not working.

My code is based on OFDM_frame_equalizer, but without the actual signal processing part. I will fill in my own signal processing after I know I can at least pass one out of three inputs along so that the outputs are the same as if this new block were bypassed.