[Discuss-gnuradio] Gear for sale

From: n
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gear for sale
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 10:09:33 -0700

Hi guys,

I have the following gear, all guaranteed to be working, if anyone is interested, reach me at address@hidden My name is Jon.

USRP2 (SBX or WBX wideband dboard). Power supply=yes, Fan working=yes, working=yes. USRPN210 (SBX or WBX windband dboard). Power supply=yes, Fan working=yes, working unit=yes.
MIMO cable for the two above units.
USRP B100 (FLEX900 dboard) Power supply=yes, Fan=yes, Working unit=yes.
USRP B200 USB3.0 SuperSpeed (white early-adopter PCB). Working unit=yes.

BladeRF x115 + GPIO board.

I've also got a RamseyTest STE-3000 Faraday Cage but I'm not interested in parting with it.

All my classic USRPs have working dboards in them, working fans, working power supplies.
=) =)

So for the USRP2 with a SBX/WBX (I'm thinking about $1600, since the SBX/WBX is $450 or so, and the main was ~$2000+)

For the USRP N210 It'll be higher than that, since it's newer and a better unit, probably $1959.00. This includes either the SBX or WBX... same as above does too. The first to order picks the card they want.

The MIMO cable can be thrown in for the cost I paid for it recently.

The B100 is a cheap way to run an OpenBTS base station, and it works well... $300.

The B200 - $500.

BladeRF x115 - $580 ($650 new)

GPIO board for BladeRF x115 - $40 ($50 new)

All of these are guaranteed to work, I can record a video of them working with a msnbc.com's homepage in the video for date proof.

Jonathan