[Discuss-gnuradio] block history question

From: Harper, Andrew
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] block history question
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 21:29:42 +0000

Hello all,

We’re exploring the nuances of the block feature “history.” We’ve created a couple slides based on information we’ve gathered from the mailing list and our own experimentation. It outlines how we believe this function works. Can anyone confirm or deny the correctness of the information in our slides?

Many thanks!

Andrew Harper

Research Engineer

Georgia Tech Research Institute