[Discuss-gnuradio] Great Scott Gadgets open house after GRCon16

From: Michael Ossmann
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Great Scott Gadgets open house after GRCon16
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 09:05:54 -0600

GNU Radio Conference attendees,

Please join us for an open house at the Great Scott Gadgets laboratory
following GRCon16.  At Great Scott Gadgets we make HackRF One and other
open source hardware for innovative people.  We recently moved to new
location in Evergreen, Colorado, and decided to schedule an open house
to coincide with GRCon16:

Friday, September 16th from 5 pm to 8 pm

31207 Keats Way
Suite 101
Evergreen, Colorado 80439

Please let us know you are coming so we don't run out of provisions!
RSVP by September 10th to address@hidden

It takes about 45 minutes to drive to our lab from Boulder.  We're
thinking that most GRCon attendees will have vehicles or the ability to
share rides, but we would like to hear from you if we are wrong.

This event is open to the public, not just conference attendees.  Feel
free to pass along this invitation or the following URL to anyone who
may be interested:

http://greatscottgadgets.com/2016/07-26-open-house-invitation/

We hope to see you there!

Mike