[Discuss-gnuradio] Upgrading Gnuradio/GRC

From: John B. Wood
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Upgrading Gnuradio/GRC
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 08:58:10 -0400

Hello, everyone. Short of starting with a fresh Fedora or Ubuntu OS build what's the quickest way to remove an older Gnuradio build prior to installing a later version? I have reason to believe trying to install a newer build doesn't overwrite all the older stuff and can cause startup issues with GRC. I've manually removed directories for an older build but haven't seen an uninstall program to remove all Gnuradio/GRC/UHD items. Other than an uninstall program is there a list of directories that should be deleted prior to performing a Gnuradio/GRC/UHD upgade? Thanks for your time and comment. Sincerely,

                                                    John Wood
U.S. Naval Research Laboratory